Terry History

davidterry

04 May 2013, 15:48 #1

Totie,

I just wanted to thank you and all the others that have contributed to this site.   My great great grandfather was Jacob Aaron Terry one of Thomas Winters Terry's sons.  My great grandfather was George Milton Terry who is buried in Coatesville along with his wife and Jacob and his wife Orlena.  I have been in contact with Robert Terry of Indianapolis whose grandfather was John Hardin Terry and whose grandmother was Mary Jane Turner and have received more information about the family.   The information about my part of the family has always been elusive.  When I was about six I met one of Georges brothers Clyde who is buried in the Amo Cemetery but never met any other family members.  Clyde's son Lloyd Terry just passed this past January.  My grandfather Otis William Terry lived until my early twenties and while I was interested in family history I did not ask enough questions while I had the opportunity.  Thanks again for your efforts.

Dave Terry

Totie

06 May 2013, 16:20 #2

Hello Dave!!

Currently this week has been hectic for me. I will respond soon. By Wed I should have more free time to reply.
"These puzzles are from life, with all the ambiguity of life's complications. They are never so easy as to insult us." - Ruth L. Douthit

Totie

09 May 2013, 12:42 #3

Check you YUKU messages!
"These puzzles are from life, with all the ambiguity of life's complications. They are never so easy as to insult us." - Ruth L. Douthit