Rev. Charles W. Leete, son of Noah (173), m. 1st, Jan. 16, 1822, Adeline Loomis, daughter of Jabez Loomis and Sarah Taylor, of Wise, born May 5, 1801, by whom he had two children. She died Feb. 3, 1833. Second married; Sophronia Stone.
He was a Methodist clergyman and died in Verona, N. Y., aged 59, in 1858.
717. Charles Ward married Eliza Willes.
718. Allen Norton, born April 24, 1825, married Abigail Button.
719. Adeline, born June 20, 1836- single- died Sept. 12, 1874.
720. Wilbur Fisk, born Feb. 8, 1889, married A. Church.
721. Sophronia, born Sept. 9, 1842, married E. G. Church
722. Wm. Stone, born Feb 20, 1845 married Rose Flemming.
Eliza Willes is a member of my Willes line....Her father was Jabez Willes, his father was Sylvanus Willes. Slyvanus Willes is who I went under when I joined the DAR.
The family of William Leete, one of the first settlers of Guilford, Conn., and governor of New Haven and Connecticut colonies (1884)